Luxury holiday lodges in a stunning Lake District location
We have two lodge types available: –
- Hartsop & Hartsop Deluxe – a traditional lodge, with a double room and a twin room. The kitchen, longue and dining area are open plan, and open out onto a veranda. Hartsop Deluxe lodges benefit from a hot tub.
- Brothers Water Premier – a bespoke lodge in a traditional style, furnished with luxury in mind, the Brothers Water lodges each have a hot tub on the veranda. The lodges have a double room and a twin room and a large, open plan, lounge/kitchen/dining area.
The lodge park itself benefits from: -
- A new reception and laundry building with local information available and a pay phone. There is a washing machine and drier available for use as well, though you will need to provide your own detergent.
- A refuse area and outdoor water supply for cleaning off any muddy boots of bikes, located next to the reception building.
- Wi-Fi is available on site, though as we are in a rural location it can be unreliable.