Brothers Water Premier Lodge
We are pleased to offer two bespoke lodges at Hartsop Fold; the Brothers Water Lodge Premier. With a similar layout to the original lodges, the Brothers Water lodges have a higher-end internal finish, with particular attention to detail paid to furnishings and fittings.
Both lodges benefit from our eco-friendly biomass system which provides unlimited hot water and heating. This includes heating the porch storage cupboard, an ideal solution for drying wet outdoor clothing.
Each lodge has a rear veranda with a hot tub, for that extra bit of luxury. Outdoor furniture ensures you can make the most of the setting during your stay.
The Brothers Water lodges are both pet-free and, as with all of our lodges, no smoking is permitted.
Each Brothers Water Lodge Premier briefly comprises of:
- A fully integrated Kitchen, with a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, fan oven, microwave, induction hob, extractor fan and LED plinth lights.
- The generous Lounge/Dining area has two fabric sofas and an armchair, as well as a modern, oak dining table and chairs with matching lounge furniture. Also in the lounge is a flat screen television, a DVD player and a Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- A double room and a twin room, each with an oak wardrobe and matching side tables.
- Upgraded heating powered by an eco-friendly biomass boiler system, providing unlimited heating and hot water.
- A large decked veranda with outdoor seating and a hot tub – when you want luxury in the heart of the Lake District or need to relax after a long day walking the fells.
- For the outdoor, all-weather adventurers there is a porch which provides a dry, sheltered area to remove wet and muddy outdoor clothing and a heated storage cupboard, the perfect place to store your wet coats and boots to enable them to dry.
In addition to the facilities available in each lodge, the following is also available on-site:
- A new reception and laundry building with local information available and a pay phone (we’re delightfully rural, so signal can be tricky especially certain networks!) There is a washing machine and drier available for use as well, though you will need to provide your own detergent.
- A refuse area and outdoor water supply for cleaning off any muddy boots of bikes, located next to the reception building.
- Wi-Fi. We have recently upgraded to fibre broadband and so the wi-fi should be available in all lodges. However, we are in a rural area so please bear in mind that wi-fi strength can fluctuate.
Or contact us for more information.
Typical Floorplan - Brothers Water Premier
- Our latest stylish holiday lodges
- Two bedrooms - one double with ensuite shower and one twin with seperate shower room
- High quality spacious kitchen
- Heated porch cupboard
- Open plan living area with French doors leading to decking area with wonderful views
- Premier lodge with outdoor hot tub
Prices from £539/week
Sleeps up to 4 people per lodge