Hartsop & Hartsop Lodge Deluxe
Following a major refurbishment, the 12 original Scandinavian-style wooden lodges at Hartsop Fold have now been modernised and upgraded, making them even more comfortable. They also benefit from our eco-friendly biomass heating system.
As well as internal upgrades, the lodges all now have a front porch that includes a heated storage cupboard. The Hartsop Lodge Deluxe have hot tubs on the rear veranda; a luxury addition to help you unwind after a day of adventuring in the Lake District.
Pets are allowed in the majority of our original lodges, though lodges are available that are pet free.
Please be aware there is No Smoking in any of our lodges.
Each Hartsop Lodge & Hartsop Lodge Deluxe briefly comprise of:
- A recently refitted Kitchen, with new units, a slim-line dishwasher, ceramic hob, fan oven and an extractor fan.
- Two leather sofas, an oak dining table and chairs, a 32” LED television, a DVD player and a Bluetooth speaker in the Lounge/Dining area.
- A double room and a twin room, recently redecorated.
- Heated towel-rails and walk-in showers in the Bathroom.
- Upgraded heating powered by an eco-friendly biomass boiler system, providing unlimited heating and hot water.
- A veranda with outdoor seating. The Hartsop Lodge Deluxe accommodation includes a hot tub on the veranda.
- For the outdoor, all-weather adventurers there is now a porch which provides a dry, sheltered area to remove wet and muddy outdoor clothing and a heated storage cupboard, to store your wet coats and boots.
In addition to the facilities available in each lodge, the following is also available on-site:
- A new reception and laundry building with local information available and a pay phone (we’re delightfully rural, so signal can be tricky especially certain networks!). There is a washing machine and drier available for use as well, though you will need to provide your own detergent.
- A refuse area and outdoor water supply for cleaning off any muddy boots or bikes, located next to the reception building.
- Wi-Fi. We have recently upgraded to fibre broadband and so the wi-fi should be available in all lodges. However, we are in a rural area so please bear in mind that wi-fi strength can fluctuate.
Or contact us for more information.
Typical Floorplan - Hartsop & Hartsop Deluxe
- Stylish holiday lodge
Two bedrooms - one double with ensuite shower and one twin with seperate shower room
- High quality spacious kitchen
- Open plan living area with French doors leading to decking area with wonderful views
- Deluxe lodge with outdoor hot tub
Prices from £419/week
Sleeps up to 4 people per lodge