All our holiday lodges have been completely refurbished
Following a major refurbishment our 12 Scandinavian-style wooden lodges are now even more comfortable.
The high specification of these holiday lodges provides good insulation, keeping the inside cool in summer and warm in winter.
Pets are welcome, by prior arrangement, in some lodges. Three lodges are pet free. These are numbers 7, 8, and 10.Eco-friendly biomass heating >
- High quality kitchens - all kitchens have been completely refitted with new units, slim-line dishwasher, ceramic hob, fan oven and extractor fan
- Living/Dining area - Our new oak dining table seats six, and brighter LED lighting has been fitted. There are new 32 inch flat screen televisions in all lodges, plus DVD player and separate Bluetooth music player to enable you to sync your iPod or MP3 player and enjoy your own music
- Upgraded heating - our new biomass boiler can provide unlimited heating and hot water so that when you come off the fells, you can be assured there will be a hot shower waiting for you and a cosy warm lodge to relax in! All water and heat is included
- Bedrooms - have been redecorated and upgraded to include one double room and one twin room with full-size single beds (no bunk beds)
- Bathrooms have heated towel-rails and new walk-in showers
- Wi Fi is provided free in all lodges subject to bandwidth availability in this rural location
- New reception and laundry building - where you can find out local and site information, use a pay phone, have some quiet time to do some work on your laptop or use our coin-operated washing machine and drier (please bring your own washing powder)
- The veranda area has been extended to double the size of the outdoor seating area so you can eat al fresco and make the most of the wonderful views from your lodge
- Walkers, runners and cyclists can make the most of our new secure heated storage cupboard in each lodge where you can dry boots, fell shoes, coats and other outdoor clothing ready for your next excursion into the mountains
- There is a recycling area for rubbish and a useful washing area at reception to clean up your muddy walking boots and bikes
No Smoking in all Lodges.
Call us today on 017684 80020 for more information or to make a booking.
View Virtual Tours of our Lodges
- Two bedrooms - one double and one twin
- High quality spacious kitchen
- Toasty warm central heating and loads of hot water
- Outdoor veranda with wonderful views
- Drying cupboard for your wet gear
Prices from £285
Sleeps up to 4 people per lodge